Numer oferty – HRBP/20
Gravet Consulting Sp. z o.o. is a recruitment and HR services company focused on management and specialists level posts.
Our Client is an international production company, one of the leaders in their industry. Thanks to the innovative approach, their products are characterized by high quality. The company has been successfully operating for several decades, dynamically developing its activities in Poland and on the foreign markets. In order to support its further expansion, we are currently seeking Candidates for the position of:
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
- Participates in implementation of HR strategies and initiatives, corporate HR policy as well as corporate and local HR projects;
- Cooperates with all departments of the production company in Poland, supports the management team in HR related decisions to work out the best solutions for employees, works closely with management and employees to improve their work relations, builds morale and increases productivity and retention;
- Leads the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication;
- Actively participates in internal and external employer branding initiatives: recruitment campaigns, job fairs, programs with institutions of education, etc.;
- Participates in designing and actively supports staffing, retention and succession planning, implementation of compensation and benefits plans, training and development programmes;
- Takes part in the works of the Management Team;
- Involved in some HR Administration activities including data preparation, approval and analysis;
- Actively cooperates in the creation of the company culture, takes care for onboarding processes;
- Takes responsibility for planning and monitoring HR budgets, follows the HR related data and indexes;
- Cooperates with other business units within the corporate structure.
- Bachelor’s degree, nice to have: in HR, Labor Law, Psychology or a related field, postgraduate diploma in HRM will be considered as an advantage;
- At least 4 years of experience in Human Resources department, including experience in successful implementation of the HR projects and support for HR Administration activities;
- Good knowledge of the Polish Labour Code and relative legislation;
- Fluency in Polish and in English (speaking, reading & writing), at least B2 level;
- Ability to build strong partnerships at various levels of organization;
- Proficiency in MS Office functionalities;
- Skills: effective communication (verbal, written and presentation), high organizational skills and ability to set priorities, analytical and problem-solving skills.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- Interesting and dynamic work in an international environment;
- Opportunity for professional growth within company structures;
- Benefits package including: life insurance, sports card, medical care.
If interested, please send your CV in English at:
with the note HRBP/20 in the topic
Please note that only those applications that match the above criteria will be considered/contacted directly in regards to this role.
In your application, please include the following clause „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych i wprowadzenie ich do bazy danych firmy Gravet Consulting Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Łodzi, ul. Sienkiewicza 13, w celu przedstawienia mi ofert zatrudnienia, zgodnie z przepisami Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych). Jednocześnie oświadczam, iż zapoznałem/zapoznałam się z Polityka Prywatności firmy Gravet Consulting Sp. z o.o., zostałem/zostałam poinformowany/na o celu i sposobie przetwarzania moich danych osobowych, okresie ich przechowywania oraz przysługujących mi prawach.”